The roller is designed for use in a very broad temperature range from −28 to +80 °C.MORE +
- Curve Roller
- Gravity Roller
- Fixed Drive Conveyor Roller
- Sprocket Roller
- Roller Conveyor
- Flexible conveyor
Head officeAdd: Lot 5 + 6, Lai Xa Industrial Park, Kim Chung Commune, Hoai Duc District, Hanoi.
Tel: (+84) 24 66 806 795 - (+84) 966 966 032
Hotline: (+84) 966 966 032 - (+84) 983 11 33 87
BranchesAdd: 215 Phan Dang Luu, Khue Trung Ward, Cam Le District, Da Nang City
Tel: (+84)243 765 3875 - (+84)966 966 359
Hotline: (+84)966 966 359
BranchesAdd: No. 22D, Road 22, Linh Dong Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (+84) 28 3636 7108 - (+84) 981 51 8001
Hotline: (+84) 981 51 8001 - (+84) 933 549 686
- Driven unit handling conveying, such as transport of cardboards, containers, barrels or tires. Suitable for implementing gravity or push conveyors. The roller is designed for use in a very broad temperature range from −28 to +80 °C.
- The version with steel bearing housing is designed for use in freezer applications or applications with very high ambient temperature.
- The solid steel roller distinguishes itself with distinct longevity and high resilience, thanks to pressed and zinc-plated bearing shells with hardened running grooves.
- The tube ends are rounded, thereby allowing materials to be easily moved on from the side. Axial forces are removed through ball bearings and seals.
- The shape of the ball bearings used is optimized for use in conveyor rollers so that large bearing deflections are possible.
Gravity Roller R1200TT
Gravity Roller R1200RT
Gravity Roller R1200PT
Gravity Roller R1800TT
Gravity Roller R1800RT
Gravity Roller R1800PT
Gravity Roller R1600RT
Gravity Roller R1600TT